You face many considerations, when a new key employee is to be hired.
- Are you about to add entirely new competencies to the team?
- Competencies can be mapped – but what about ambitions, work moral and the ability to become a true member of the team?
- Does your company culture have an influence on how your new employee will be a success?
We can help you to map the situation through a comprehensive preparation – we call it Insights.
This process may involve many parties, depending on the level of the position. Common for all positions is competence mapping, personal preferences, as well as documented experience and results. Insightments use various tools to map these success criteria, in a close dialogue with your recruiting responsible.
- Competence mapping
- Approval of search profile
B. Search & Selection.
- Aligning expectations with the recruiting manager
- Short list
- Selection of 2-3 candidates
C. Test & Validation.
- Relevant test process, adjusted to level of position
- Validation and feedback
- Selection and Quality Assurance
- Presentation and assessment exercise
- Dialogue with reference persons
- Sign-on and handover to HR
Above process has been optimized through numerous recruitments. Assessment exercises are natural when business critical recruitments are made, as they require additional assurance of the candidate. This ensures that success criteria, goals and strategic actions are implemented with maximum probability of solid results.